Friday, November 5, 2010

1)What have I learnt about myself.
2)What have I learnt about my friends.
3)What have I learnt about Cambodia.

1)I learnt that I can be independence alone overseas without my parents around me. For example, I had to take care of my own things everywhere we go as it is not so safe to leave our things unattended there. For mural painting, I am usually not confident in painting, so I was quite scare when I first had to paint the walls with the paint.

2)I learnt that my friends are very helpful. I made more friends and understand them better through the bonding in Cambodia. When I needed help, my friends would always try their best to help me. Working with my friends was really fun, I hope that there will be another trip overseas like this.

3)I learnt that we should know how fortunate we are and must learn to cherish what we have. The people there are not like us who will get whatever they ask for. There were no traffic lights around so we must be really careful when we are walking on the road. That day while we are going to night market, we had to cross the road. It was quite difficult as there were many cars and there were no traffic lights! Most students in Cambodia need to ride bicycle or walk to school. In Singapore we have public transport so we are very lucky.

Cassandra here (group 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment