Saturday, November 6, 2010


HELLO! :)

During this five days four nights trip, I have learnt a lot of things. We must follow the instruction that had been given to us as one person action may affect a lot of people. I have also learnt that we must always learn from our mistake so that we can improve and does it better next time. It is better to know the mistake early before it was too late.

I feel that life is really unfair. People in Cambodia are trying so hard to get a better live but them still suffering in their live. Because of low nutrition in their food they don’t grow up as quickly so I was shock when I know their age. I was very admiring about Akira’s effort of endangering his own life to make the country safety. One thing that I have learnt about Cambodia is not to expect everything is perfect in our live. As some people in other countries suffer in their live but they still enjoy everything. I’m very appreciating that what I have now in my life. People in Cambodia that do not have a proper class room but they still enjoy every lesson they have. Even their live is hard but them still smiling and trying their best to learn what they have in school.

One thing that I have learnt about my friends is that we must always help each other so that we are able to complete our work faster and effective. We always care about each other and listen each other opinion. During this trip I have make a lot of friends and know about each other better.

This would be my most memorable trip and I enjoyed this trip very much. I would like to thanks all the teachers and friends. Thank you :)

 ZhiGuang, Gruop5








No comments:

Post a Comment