Friday, November 5, 2010

my Reflection

hey everybody!!!!  hazira here

-what i have leart about myself
i have learn to be responsible and take good care of my belonging ( i drop my digital camera for more than 3 times). i also have learnt that if i put my heart, mind and soul into it, i can make things done faster and better. i alot learnt how to bargen for my first time. i learnt that i need time to adapt and respond to things aroung me

-what i have learnt about my friends
i learnt that my friends really took good care of me when i don't feel good about something or don't feel well and they also respect my opinion and thoughts.

-what i have learnt about cambodia
at first i thought that canbodia is very hot and dry country but the moment i step out of the aeroplane, i was freezing cold like an ice cube. it was never cross my mind that KFC would be in cambodia but at least with KFC around i wouldn't feel like going home once in awhile.


i really glad that i went to cambodia. i really learnt alot of things there, that i could not learnt here in singapore...

XOXO....
hazira (group 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment