Friday, November 5, 2010

Reflection about the trip to Cambodia

HIIEEE...
Zoe here!!!
Here to post my reflection about the awesome trip to Cambodia which i had learn lots of things in five days four nights :)

Reflection Question:
1) What have I learnt about myself?
2) What I learnt about Cambodia?
3) What I learnt about my friends?

Answer to question 1:
While at Cambodia, I learn to be more responsible. By saying learning to be more responsible ,means taking care of my health is my responsibility. I had learn how to protect myself to get sick by drinking one bottle of water in the morning and at night.(Thanks to Mr Leon Lio.Jun Kit and Zaki who lead us to drink ).Not only that,while I am at Cambodia, I learn how to adapt to changes.For example,almost every meals ,we had to eat Naan and curry. Even though,I get tired of curry and the Naan,I still must eat because if I don’t eat it is wasting food and I will get hungry in the night….
Lastly,I learn that I am very blessed and I should not be complacent.Seeing those small children who are the same age as us not wearing slippers to school or having to walk 30 minutes from home to school everday.Seeing them makes my heart pain… Thus,I have to appreciate things around me and not taking things for granted.

Answer to question 2:
At Cambodia,I learn that the weather actually is not like Singapore.It is much cooler there whereas in Singapore it is much hotter.Not only,I learn about the weather I also learn about the people in Cambodia.People in Cambodia are VERY friendly and they knows how to joke.For example,whenever I went to the shop there will always be people to serve you and they are willing to give me discount.Not only that,there was a lady who joke with me,Anthea,Cassandra at the nightmarket.When,we leave her shop, She shouted she is willing to sell the 1 bracelet for 1 US dollar,then as we continue walking away she says 10 bracelet for 1 US dollar,eventually she says all for 1 US dollar!!! Thus,she makes our shopping in nightmarket every fun..

Answer to question 3:
While my stay at Cambodia,I learn that friends that went with me to Cambodia are very friendly,helpful,easygoing and fun.Whenever,one of us get injured or sick,the rest of us get worried and will ask the people around them what happened,just like Bridget falling sick and everyone was worried about her.I also learn that having friends with you,makes your task seems easy as they are accompany you to make the task seem fun and easy.Just like,Anna who is always Helping me!!!

That is the end of my reflection.BUT before ending,I like to give my thanks to Ms Shaidah who makes my journey to Cambodia fun,Anna who is always helping me and having lots of fun with me and finally all the teachers and students who go to Cambodia with me as they all makes my trip enjoyable. THANKS YOU EVERYONE!!!!LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

(Don’t think too much about the love)

Written by:
ZOEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment