Monday, November 8, 2010

REFLECTION:

One thing i have learnt about myself
Okay, one thing i have learnt about myself is that i am really too weak. I couldn't endure and fell sick on the second day. I have now learnt to take care of myself when away from home (Home Sweet Home!), and also to swallow pills (-_-'!). Although i did little compared to the others i really really hope that it was helpful. I enjoyed painting the kids classrooms exteriors, laying the bricks for the toilet and trying to teach and interact with the kids. I know now that i am very lucky to be born in Singapore and to be able to get an education as well as have a chance to go overseas and interact with others.

One thing i have learnt about Cambodia
I thought that since Cambodia was considered a developing country, it would be filled with only small huts and plantations. However, the night market there was very cool and i was surprised to learn that AngKor Wat, one of the seven wonders of the world was located in Cambodia. Angkor Wat was utterly fascinating. The Cambodians were also very very friendly and were willing to interact with us though we came from a different country.

One thing that i have learnt about my friends
Over at Cambodia everyone is serious and they help out and take turns to doing their jobs. My friends also took care of me and made sure i drank A LOT A LOT A LOT of water and ate my medicine (Thanks!)I'm really happy to be able to know more about my friends and work together with them.
Many thanks to all my friends, and the teachers who accompanied me when i was at the hospital.

Bridget (Group 1) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment