Friday, November 5, 2010

YO!!!!!!!!Everyone:D
1) What i have learnt about myself?
2)What i have learnt about my friends?
3)What i have learnt about Cambodia?

1)First of all i have learnt that i am blessed to have such a good life in Singapore.The children there are very poor some even how to walk without shoes and with dirty clothes.I am starting to appreciate more of the things i have.We should appreciate them now before we regret.:D

2)I have learnt that my friends are very helpful and thoughtful.For example,when my group are building the incinerator,some of my friends would bring water for us to drink or when we are tired, we take turns to do the stuff we are assigned to do.Thanks my friends!!!!!:D

3)Thirdly,I have learnt Cambodians are very kind!For example,when we visit the farm orphanage, the children there are so thoughtful!:D When we reach there,they greeted us and wanted to make friends with us.After that, some of them even make basket for us!
Then,there is one hero named Akira in cambodia.He wented all around cambodia to defuse mine to help people there.
Also,another hero opened a hospital called the Angkor hospital for children.The hospital treats thousands of children for free.We,singaporeans, must follow their footsteps as their they are good role models.:D

From WinstonChua (group 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment