Sunday, November 7, 2010

Reflection :D

What have i learnt about myself ?
I have learnt that i was able to do many things that i didn't know i could have done it . For example , i never knew that i was able to mix cement and lay bricks . As a Singaporean kid , we were not really exposed to these kind of hard labour but i am really glad that i could adapt to my surroundings quickly and accomplished what i was assigned to do .

What have i learnt about my friends ?
I have come to know that my friends were all very great leaders while we were at the primary school . Everybody was able to lead on their own and we could all thought of last minute things . For example , we had about 1 hour before school ends for the children and we had about 5 mins to plan what we wanted to do next . So everyone thought of playing various games and in the end , the children really enjoyed the games that we have organized for them .

What have i learnt about the Cambodians ?
I noticed that the Cambodians leads a very happy-go-lucky lives . Despite struggling to make ends meet , they are always putting on a smile to anybody they see . When we bargained till they do not earn a profit and instead lose money , they still decide to sell the product to us and still put on a smile for us . I also noticed that as Cambodia is one of the poorest countries in the world , most of the Cambodians are farmers . Many of them live in huts .

Janice Chai :D
Group 3

No comments:

Post a Comment