Friday, November 5, 2010

relfection on cambodia trip

hi guys, this is jun kit here.

The Cambodia trip is seriously fun. I bet all of us who went there had a lot of fun too. We missed the friends that we made there , the fun and laughter when we are doing CIP at the primary school and many other activities. Ok enough of the feelings. Now lets get to the main point of me writing this post.

Reflections on Cambodia trip:

1) What I learnt about myself
2) What I learnt about the Cambodia trip
3) What I learnt about my friends


1) I learnt about myself during the Cambodia trip is to be more responsible of taking care of myself and be confident of things that i do. example when i was doing the painting for the mural , i was scared i used the wrong colour combination for it , but after awhile i knew that i couldn't always just keep asking teachers whether i am correct or wrong , i must be confident of any decision i make in my life.


2) I learnt a lot of things in this trip. Examples like cherish what i have in Singapore , help the needy anytime and learn how to be independent and not be complacent. This is what i have learnt throughout the trip. I wish that we could go this trip again.


3) I learnt about that my friends they care for each other during the entire trip. for example : after the cip at the primary school , we were all tired and thirsty. we got on the bus and started to pass the bottles down for everybody. they did not take it for themselves at first , they just passed it down till everybody behind has a bottle of mineral water. that is what i meant by they care for one another


Lastly , i would wish that the things we had done in Cambodia would make a change in their life.


~~~~End of post ~~~~~~

Ong Jun Kit (Group 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment