Sunday, November 7, 2010

Reflection on Cambodia trip 2010

HI there :D
Hui Yu here

The Cambodia trip was sure an interesting and educational trip. Through this trip I had learn how to appreciate things and people who are around me.......... :)

So this is my reflection about the trip.................. 
-1 thing I had learnt about myself

One thing that I have learnt about myself is to be responsible. By being responsible means that I have to take care of my health, belongings and roommate. For drinking 2 (or more) bottles of water a day, it will prevent me from dehydrating and ensuring my body to be healthy. I had also learnt that I should not leave my belongings alone, if not I will lost my things for sure ;p Taking care of the roommate health is also my responsibility. If my roommate is ill I have to inform the teachers immediately. So this is what I have learnt about myself

-1 thing I have learnt about Cambodia

One thing that I have learnt about Cambodians are SUPER friendly!!!!!!!!!!!! Really I am not kidding :} they will wave and smile at you even though they do not know you! If you see a Singaporean wave and smile at you, you would think that he or she had just came out of IMH. Scary '~'

-1 thing I have learnt about my friends

One thing that I have learnt about my friends that I cannot judge them how they look like :o So what if they ugly, pretty, handsome or what? What is more important is to know them inside instead of their look. Through this trip, I knew more friends and I understand them more. :D Some people may look fierce or boring but inside I could feel their warmth and helpfulness. With the help that was given by all of us, we can then complete all the task that was all given to us. This meant that when things are done together, things could be done fast and efficiently. :)


Overall I think this trip had benefit all of us to appreciate things around us and remember it for life ( I hope so )  :)

DONE BY : LUM HUI YU [ Grp 4 ] <3

No comments:

Post a Comment