Monday, November 8, 2010

Hi , Darius here .

'What have i learnt about myself ?:
I learnt that i really enjoyed helping the cambodians , especially teachinig  the kids at krobei primary school. They were really fun to teach and they really made my day . I have also learnt not to take things for granted and be grateful for the things i have . Like being able to have drinking water almost everywhere i go .

What have i learnt about my friends?:
I learnt that my friends have very good team work and leadership skills . They are able to work together and know how to lead the group well . They are also very friendly and kind . I have also made new friends during the trip to cambodia .

What have i learnt about the cambodians?:
i learnt the that the cambodians are very kind and friendly . When we went to the farm orphanage, we were welcomed by a huge group or friendly children and teenagers. They had a big smile on their faces and they introduced themselves to us . I made alot of friends at the orphanage. I also learnt that the cambodians are people who will not get upset easily and will not show you that they are upset even though they are. When we visited the night market , i went to stalls to buy some stuffs . When i bargained with the seller to lower the price , they kindly reduced it without showing any unhappiness . When we told them that we did not want to buy the things from them anymore, they would smile and thanks us even though we did not buy anything from them .This shows that they are very polite people .

Thats all i have to say . Bye :)

DARIUS (Group 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment